gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stu's room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Stu's room! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I sighed and laughed because I had to explain to her what we just did..

"Well.. Um..What we did was called "Sex" ...But, It's only good when the two persons that love eachother want to do it... yeah.."

I petted her head which was on my chest, playing in her hair softly and then explaining the cum question.

"Yes, You cum too... but not the same kind of cum...Mens are more.. salty, if you tasted it, yeah.."

I took her other hand and sucked the cum off her finger she took on her cunt.

"And yours taste sugary, hehe (TEEEEHEEEEE) but you can't always do Sex... It's pretty exausting, yeah.."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:09 pm

my ears folded back by reflex when he caressed my head...
I purred closing my eyes with satifaction and appreciation.
when he put my fingers in his mouth I shivered weakly and blushed.

"rrrrrroooh... mary taste cum a littleghtg... salty... mary glad mary taste good to D"

I was tired at that moment.. my body felt like a big bag of heavy potatoes...

"mary tired... mary like sex with D... mary felt as one with D..."

smile warmly blushing some more

"D righght...not too oftenght... mary be too much tired"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:18 pm

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, feeling her body warmth and enjoying it.

"You make me smile, so much. And I love you really much and I will love you forever and ever, I mark my words."

I laid my head on hers, smelling her hair which smelt like fruits..I loved her smell. My arms were around her waist, holding her like it was my precious treasure that I didn't want to lose. I felt so good with her around, just hanging out with her could make everyday a wonderful day.

I sighed happily at the moment and asked her a question.

"Do you think we will be together forever? For my opinion, I think we will.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:49 pm

I was so happy to hear this... in the darkness of my death, nothing could reach me and the other zombies were always eating flesh.. at my side...I prefered to starve instead of killing people... and when I herd his keybord... he saved me... and showed me something wondefull called love... my hand gabbed his shirt

"yes... mary and D forever"

I smile and purr softly... wraping my tail around us...
the way that he was holding me patched a lot of sentimental wouds from my past... well the one with the zombies....

"mary weakght"

I shaked a little under his arms
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:00 pm

I held her up close to me, feeling her body warmth. I could feel that she was being heavier and heavier, she was being weak.

"You should rest...You look so sleepy, I will sleep too, with you.."

I putted her on a pillow and laid next to her, I was still naked but I didn't care even if my nipples were hard. (XD)

I stared at her all the time, looking at how beautiful she looked, even if she was tired and all...those tears filled eyes from her yawns made her eyes sparkly and beautiful.

I came close to her and cuddled her while putting a blanket over us, being happy all about it.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:38 pm

the blanket felt soft on my hot body.. still my feet were feezing, my eyes were heavy...I loved to feel his touch on my body...my head leaned agaist his chest... it will be the first time that I wil sleep with someone..

his skin was cold so my tails slid over his hips, covering his crotch and his butt...

"kioooooo... mary sleep with D"

I smiled warmly but then I felt a little dirty in my undies.... but I was to weak and tired to go change them... o I just tugged them down and threw them away...

"dirty... *yawns*"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:57 am

I giggled at her throwing her undies. I kinda blushed since she was naked next to me, but I didn't care, I was naked too.

"We'll do the laundry after we sleep, my flower.. then your undies will be all fresh and clean!"

I laughed to that, trying to be cute and all. Then I rubbed her cheek softly with my hand, feeling her cheek fur on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm

"mary like fresh and clean...but laundry? do laundry hurts?"

I said with my eye half opened, I was a lot tire and I was going away...
hic caresses on my cheek made me smile. my cold and wet nose touched his chest.
my body felt like a big bag of potatoes ..heavy ....just heavy...

my eyes closed slightly..I couldn't take it anymore..I wanted to speak to him again...
my eye were too much heavy...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:38 pm

I laughed at this comment.

"Laundry is when you clean clothes, of course it doesn't hurt to have clean clothes, no?"

I messed her hair a bit on the top of head, just in a "Oh you" gesture.

I rubbed softly her back while looking at her getting started to get into the dream worlds.

"I will let you sleep, my little flower.. D will be next to you, watching you.."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:05 pm

I slept tight after a little moment... my breath was long and deep, I was smilling while sleeping..a few hours passed trought...
I was making a great dream, a dream of me and 2d in a daisy meadow... it was awsome just me and him with a soft and warm breeze just like a cuddeling... but then clouds arrived and the flowers died... gravestones poped out of the ground...I looked were 2d was suppose to be..but he was gone I was searching for him in the gravestones, scared and stressed...I was crying even out of my dream.... and then a zombie hand grabbed my legs..

I woke up screaming...

"NO NO!!! D! don't leave mary here!!!"

I cried loud all confused
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:09 pm

I looked at her worried.

"I.. I'm right here with you, Mary! You just did a nightmare i think...Oh.. poor you.."

I hugged her so tightly, then wiped her little tears that were drooling on her face with my hand. I could feel her shaking in fear. It must have been a terrible nightmare for her. I layed a soft kiss on her forehead, still hugging her tight telling her that nothing is wrong and that I'm here.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:05 pm

"m-m-mmmary... *snif* mary lost D..mary was s-s-caredght *snif*"

I had a hiccup and my body was still shaking... I just had a trauma, I was still crying, holding him desperatly... my fingers were pushing strongly on his skin, so strong that it made some little inner wounds...

my chin rested on his shoulder, my chest squeezing tightly on his.
I closed my eye and tryed to calm myself from the trauma..hearing his soft words..telling me that everything was alright
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:13 pm

I looked at her worried more. She was dreaming of losing me..That's not good. I grabbed her hand, carressing it with my thumb but I was still hugging her.

"You will never lose me, Okay? I will always be here for you, no matter what happen, I will be here, with you, cuddling. Okay? You... You will never lose me..never ever.."

Some tears drooled down my eyes as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:26 pm

I senced a cold drop falling on my nose...
my heart was pulsing with stress....

"D-d... mary never lose d..."

I looked at him as he was crying too... my tongue slid out of my mouth to lick his salty tears... and then I caressed his cheek with mine...
I was still shaking and having the hiccup.

"mary love D...mary love D, mary love D"

my cheek squeezed on his, caressing his face with my fur
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:26 pm

I felt her heart going fast, making me a whole lot worried. I looked at her with a weak smile.

"I'll be always be there for you! Don't worry! I...freaking love you, Mary. You are the best thing that happened in my life, and I'm not lying!"

I landed a long, passionate kiss on her lips, putting all my emotions into it. I wanted her to feel safe and better. I just wanted her to smile. I would have done anything for a smile.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:00 pm

I felt like if I was wrap in a unreachable hot blanket...
slowly calming down... I felt well protected..and his lips on mine made filled me with all his love....

that made me shiver heavilly.... closing my eyes.my whole body was jumping with the hiccup... but I was calming down....
my head rested on his chest after the kiss... its was now the calm after the storm... I looked at him... making a weak smile to tell that I was much better
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:07 pm

I smiled back at her, Petting her hair softly which was against my chest and I played with her hair. (^w^) I was glad she wasn't worrying anymore. It was a great relief.

"Mary.. I promise to you, and it's a true promise: I will never leave you and let you down! Never, ever.."

I putted my face on her hair, breathing on her head softly. I was happy that she was here.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:47 pm

"kiooooo...mary feel better... mary love D..so much... mary like to hear D saying this"

I felt awsome..just like that... his words were reaching me deeply... I was so happy to hear his promesses of love....
smiling more... I felt great and all my fears were gone... it was 4 am as I looked at the alarm clock...
yawning.. thinking that I wanted to froze that moment in time... and all kind of questions about him and me, about my day and about my dreams...all that running inside my brain...

"mary wonders... were a baby come from?... and why 2d dosen't have the same thing in undies.... when we say mary have butterflies in the stomach, does it mean they will eat mary belly?... why is the sky blue?"

I made a kind of funny face and sticked my tongue out ...

"mary ask too much..mary sorry"

my ears fold back as I closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 pm

I giggled at her curiosity but I didn't mind answering those question.

"Well let's see. Babies happens when...a guy's penis.. *Points to his crotch* goes inside a girl's vagina.. *points to her crotch* and that the cum of the guy goes inside and create a baby"

My explanation seemed so vague but it was funny nonetheless.

"About what I have between my legs...It's a penis.. yeah.. It's because I'm a guy. And You're a girl, girls have a vagina, what you have between your legs"

I cleared my throat for the next question.

"When we say you have butterflies in your stomach, it means you are just feeling weird, either in a good way or a bad way. This time, it's a good way, because you are in love, with me!"

I smiled a bit.

"And the blue sky.. It was just made for you so it made your eyes clear when outside, which is so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:12 pm

I blushed more and more after each of the awsers...
after the first one..I looked down between my legs my face completly red

"oh... kioooh... D inside mary...."

after the second answer ...I folded one ear... raising an eyebrow
then I poked softly his crotch once

" penis?... funny name hunh? mary found it soft and warm"
I said with a naivve smile

the third answer... made me smile some more
and the last one made my eyes glow... it was so cute for him to say that... I hugged him tight

"aaaaaaawwwwww! sweetheart! ^w^... "
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:47 am

I rubbed her back softly while she was hugging me. I knew that answer was perfectly cute.

"And the stars were created for the shiny hue your eyes has."

I smiled at her, caressing her cheek softly with one hand. I was deeply in love, and nothing could stop our love. Nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:11 pm

MY tail patted the side of the bed with happiness,,I was feeling so good in his arms... just like that...I felt unreachable.. like nothing could harm me...
is words filled me with a endless joy...

"mary so happy... D made mary so happy.... sweetheart... every wordghtz reach mary's heart"

I warmly smiled as I was purring under each of his soft touches...
my white eyesturned down to show a shinny green eye...
I flashed my eyes cauz I sensed sometime that just changed. I looked even more alive...

"is there someting wrong wit mary eyes?"

I naivly said
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:46 am

This was just amazing. Her eyes changed colors, beautiful colors indeed. I was something I never saw in my life!

"Your.. Your eyes are shiny green...It's so beautiful, Mary...How did you do that?"

I caressed her head slowly (^w^) and stared at her eyes with a smile. I was amazed.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:48 pm

"neeeh?''

my head cocked to the side with confusion

"mary eyes were stuck upward since mary knows... "

I said as I put my finger in my mouth cocking my head to the side...
slowly purring under his caresses.. I flod my ears backward closing my eyes halfway

"kiooooooooooooooh..... mary hungry"

my stomach growled over his chest that I was completly laying on
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:01 pm

I looked under the bed for something to eat, Then in my mini fridge (Yes, I'm that awesome.) I could only find some old bag of chips and lots of chocolate pudding. I took one cup of chocolate pudding and gave it to Mary.

"I don't have anything else, Sorry. I could stand up and go to the kitchen, but that means I have to get dressed up and go there."

Yes, I was still naked.

(Pis la tu va le manger avec tes doigts. XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stu's room!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next