gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

washing the cream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:47 pm

I was holding tightly stuart's hand as the door of the washrooms slowly opened with and horrible sound..... I looked inside...
it was a big room made of only white tiles... some of the white stones were boken or damaged..and they had some rust drooling from them...it looked like a scene from "saw"

on the sides of the walls it had showers and at the middle on the room was a big round bath that was at the same level as the floor
Back to top Go down
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 pm

I still held her hand, looking around.

"Well.. It isn't really classy and stuff.. but you can wash yourself in here.. What do you want, A shower or a bath?"

I looked at her smiling when I said those words.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:12 pm

I looked at him a little worried and confuse... his smile made me have a little selfestime

"mary want to take a-a bath"

I said with a little shacky voice, folding my ears back

"is there a monster hiding here?"

I said by looking the rust over the walls
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:16 pm

I giggled a bit.

"No no.. It's just some rust...and it's not eatable (TSÉ CHUI SUR KAA ALLAIT DEMANDER XDDDD) It just mean the place is really old."

I looked at the bath, which seemed mostly unused and full of dust.

"Well, a bath it is! Let me just get some of the dust off first, alright?"

I took a broom which was not too far and started to sweep the dust away from the bathtub. There was so many dust.. it was making a cloud which made me cough a bit. Then after that, I opened the water so it poured down the bath.

"Hot or cold, Mary?"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:55 pm

I sat myself near him and my ears flicked as he asked me

" oh mary likes it hot... but not too much mary don't want to get burn"

the place was scaring me a bit.. but the fact that D was with me made my heart melt... I took off my large T-shirt I tryed to undo my bra...well I was almost battleling with it..I was the face on the floor with my back arched in the air and my hands on the snap.. completly in a funny position
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 pm

I couldn't help but laugh a bit at the situation. I helped her to get back up.

"Here.. Let me help you.."

I went behind her and undid the snap of her bra. I did that like a master, knowing all what to do. Then I went to put some hot water, but not too hot to accommodate her needs.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:31 pm

I threw agrilly my bra away... and took off my undies and threw them too... I looked at the fabrics pouting at them

"thank D... mary angry at undies... is mary funny? because D is laughing"

I smiled a little as I sat myself on the edge of the bath, waving my feets in the tub
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:38 pm

I turned my back to her, didn't wanted to see her naked since it was disrespectful to do that.

"I'm just turning away from you because you are naked.. I don't want to disrespect you...And yes.. sometimes you are funny, in a good way. By the way you act..it's really cute!"

I was still hearing the water pour down the tub.

"You can close the water now I think...Is the water good?"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:56 pm

I slid myself in the tub and closed the water as he told me... the water was at the level of my neck... it was warm and that made me blush.

"oh why is it disrespectufterll? D saw mary naked no?"

I said naivly as I closed one eye..I put my mouth in the water and began to blow air... it made some bubble
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:01 pm

I took a bottle of bubble bath, still not looking at her.

"Well..Only if you allow me to see you.. then it will be okay..."

I looked at the bottle.

"Oh.. Do you want bubbles in your bath? It's kinda fun and relaxing!"

I laughed a bit at that.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:18 pm

my ears flicked

"mmm... mary don't mind.. it dosen't change anything..."

I looked over the colored bottle

"yes mary wants bubbles!!!"

I said as I giggled and patted the water with happiness
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:42 pm

I turned back and looked at her. She seemed so happy about the bubble that it made me smile.

"Alright then! But don'T eat the bubble okay? They are not really good and you will have a stomach ache!"

I poured the soapy liquid in her tub and made circular movements with my hand in the tub. Then suddently, tons of bubbles appeared, just for her.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:08 pm

"woooow!!!! pretty!!! D is sure that mary can't eat bubbles?"

I hid myself uderwater and just my ears were out of the foam... and then my face got out with a mustach of bubble

"kioooo"

I smiled kindly

"mary has a mustach!..mary is wario!"

I giggled, my hairs were soaking of water and bubble,I had forgotten my fear about this place... and then I kissed D's cheek

"mary loves D"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:49 am

I giggled at her foolishness in the bath.

"No, it's not really good for your stomach, cute one. Don't want you to have a stomach ache."

I smiled at her kiss on my cheek, it made me so happy.

"Oh.. D loves Mary too. Really much! And forever!"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:24 pm

"oh...D cares about mary"

I glanced at him

"kiooooh... D should comme to play with mary in the bath no?"

I patted happily the bubbles... but then I put my finger in my mouth closing one eye... and then without waiting for his answer I asked an other question

"... can mary have a baby someday?"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:29 pm

I looked at her and blushed.

"Oh.. Er.. Sure okay!"

I started to undress in front of her and then I heard her question about babies. Oh god.. What to answer to that? It made me kind of nervous, I didn't really know what to think..Can Zombies have babies? Do I really want another child, since I had like... thousands of them scattered in the world sucking on my cash each 3 months..

I opened my mouth and started to babble something.

"Well.. err...May..Maybe? Yeah.. I don't know really.. It's kind of a weird question.. yeah.. ummm...Wow.. err.."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 pm

as her agreed I looked full of joy

"YAAAY!"

but then I saw him being a little weird about the baby thing... I felt a little sorry and my ears folded back

"D didn't liked mary's question?"

my head cocked to the side as me green eyes were deeply shinning.

"mary was just asking... its not.. official"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 pm

I was fully naked and went in the water with her, cuddling her softly.

"No, no IT's not a problem.. But yeah.. maybe in time.. we will have one.. Our own little baby"

I smiled at her softly, caressing her cheek softly and poked her nose softly.

"I love you mary."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:37 pm

I noseled him neck and rested my head on his shoulder

"okay... mary love D too"

I smiled warmly at him and slid my hands on his back ... holding him close to me.

"kiooo... its even hotter when mary is with D in the bath"

I said as I sighned of satifaction.

"D wanna play?! mary will draw someting on D's back and D will try to guess!"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:45 pm

I smiled at her and agreed.

"Sure! Why not!"

I turned my back to her and putted it near her, so she would reach it. I closed my eyes softly, trying to image the picture in my head. And the warm water was making me drowsy and calm, I loved it!
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:23 pm

my index touched lightly his skin as thought about something simple to draw...

"humm oh mary knows"

I drew a simple ligned cupcake and I smiled

"guess what it is!"

I redrew it just so he could be sure
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:04 pm

I imagined the drawing on my back in my head.

"Hmm... It's not a heart.. It's... A sun?! I'm right huh?"

I looked back at her and smiled, thinking I had the perfect answer.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:51 pm

I folded my ears back

"noooo... concentrate D! its a cupcake!"

I layed my head on his shoulder sighing

"D isn't good at this game..."

my ears flicked as my tails made the water move as it waved under it
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:56 pm

I felt her body warmth all over my back. It was a nice sensation.

"Maybe you should try again, I only had you in my head for the moment, my dear love.."

I smiled widely and tried to concentrate on the next one even though it was here because there was only one thing in my head: A little zombie fox, Mary.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:38 pm

"okay... but concentrate now!"

I drew the same thing again more slowly...

"kiooooo you can ask me things like if its a person, food, animal or a thing.. what color is has.. information like that or something like this"

I drew it again as I said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

washing the cream Empty
PostSubject: Re: washing the cream   washing the cream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

washing the cream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: kong studio :: the washroom-
Jump to: