gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fanart =D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
murdoc niccals
no one can surpass our sex appeal
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

My Fanart =D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:21 pm

yeah I'm glab yah fell special ^^... mean people don't always look pretty don't yah agree?
oh yeah I'll update them there!... and yeah boobs are the best.. mine are so soft.. I just love to caress them with my cheeks... it always make me blush ^///^

hen! wow thats an awsome relasionship! its good when someone understand you like that
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kenny
Kenny

Female
Number of posts : 513
boyfriend/girlfriend : Uh... >>;; Yes?
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:15 am

Mean people can be pretty sometimes but when you see them for who they are on the inside they're ugly... Heh I like to bounce my boobs a lot. ^^ And squeezing is fun too.

Yeah I got lucky... I hope I finally found someone who will love me as much as I love tem back you know?? jljljljl
Back to top Go down
http://kenny-the-zynph.deviantart.com/
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray

PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:12 pm

yeah and when they'll get older they will look more ugly.. cauz when you get old and yah smiled more than anything it appear on your face...

well when I bouce them sometimes it hurt... but its always hot and soft! I like to hug myself ... still it didn't compare to my bestfriend's (boy) hugs

.. seriously I'll never talk about it with my friends from here! y'know.. even my bestfriend! I'm shy little.. but I fell like I can trust yah..an anyway, yah don't know my friendz so yah can't tell them XD.. but its fun its as a kind of anonyma and well talkin' of those things make meh happy cauz I don't talk about my boobs...

yeah! but I didn't found "the one" an anyway.. I prefer being alone.. I'm a lonely wolf and I prefer to leave some broken hearts kisses and " lovely plesure of life" on my way....
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife

PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:52 pm

Ah I just like to hug my plushies... I have affairs with my little Murdoc plush... Hehe. ^^ The best hug I ever got was from a guy at a park... He was like 16 but he had a mental disorder... Still it was warm and nice.

Yep I can't rat on ya. XD Not that I would anyway. But I know what you mean... Security is nice. I talk about my boobs a lot... Haha. I am kinda a cyber whore that way I guess but my boobs are nice so why not talk about them?? lol

*nods* Well still I hope you find someone to make you happy... Being alone gets old after some time...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:47 am

I have a sonic plushie..and I sleep with it a lot ^^... and the best hugs are from my best friend... he's so tall an thin... but her's cut! I mean he have such muscles!!! he train himself and damn it that he's sexy *w*.. but he's gay T.T... anyway were freinds with a little plus, it mean that we kiss each other were can always count on each other.. huggin', askin for help, talkin' about problems, our dirty secrets or just laying on him ^.^...
he's so nice! I can do anything with him..execpt sex, but I respect that he really understand me... sometime I just want to have a surgery just to be a guy T.T

yeah well having big boobs is a good task ^^ cauz not having those stinks! I mean... wot guys want a girl with no boobs cuddlin' it so soft and hot *w*

yeah.. I oftenly get the blues and it not really good... since I'm so wild and don't wanna see anyone.. always stayin' inside my house...
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:25 am

Aw! That's so cute! ^^ It's good to have someone like that around just to make you feel better and to have someone to depend on... Sometimes that can even be better than a mate because there is no strong commitment there, but you still get the benefits mentally anyway. And yeah sometimes I wish I was a guy too... I mean guys don't get periods or have to have babies... But maybe I just want to have some guy "parts" for a little while... I always have dreams like that.

Well my girlfriend has some smaller boobs...but they still look soft... It's because she is so skinny! >.< But that's not the important part of her anyway so...

Aww well I know how that feels. A lot of the times on the weekends I just stay in my room all the time... I only like going out to ride in the car with my headphones on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fanart =D   My Fanart =D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fanart =D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: OUT OF THE RPG :: fan art-
Jump to: