gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blood and achool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
murdoc niccals
no one can surpass our sex appeal
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:05 pm

my coat floating with the strong wind... a big case of beer shakin' in my hands...
I opened the door, trying to hide my face...
how I hoped that no one yould see me like that...
my blood was falling on the floor...

yes.. today I have seen my father.. along with my brother... and its the ladt time that my blood will shed for them...

I slid my hand over my nose to wippe the blood... they invited me sayin' that they were sorry and that they wanted to appologise... but all they did is askin' for money and hitting me again... I was so angry...

I sat myself on the floor and drink... I just wanted to be drunk so I'll forget about it... having good times in my home...
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kenny
Kenny

Female
Number of posts : 513
boyfriend/girlfriend : Uh... >>;; Yes?
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife
Registration date : 2007-04-09

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:51 am

I was asleep (well, more like passed out) on the floor in the hallway... My paw was wrapped tightly in bandages and I was almost naked completely except for my underwear that had been torn. My hair was messy and my face was cut... My glasses were on the floor two feet from my face and they were cracked a little. I cried in my sleep as I was curled up into a ball to mostly protect my paw... A song was playing in my head...
Back to top Go down
http://kenny-the-zynph.deviantart.com/
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:17 pm

the 6th bottle stopped on my lips. I heard something... more like a girl cry... leave the bottle on the floor...

as I put myself on my feet, my blood pressure dropped... the alchol was makin' is effect... I was dizzy, my mind was half there.

I started to walk and almost lost balance, then I saw a dark shape layin right there, I almost fell on her... my vision got blured... and the only thing I was sensing is my hand touching the floor...

I understood who it was... just by the smell... by her soft fur...

"WaAh ar' yah doin'?... ken?... wak' up!"

I caressed lazilly her back and sense tha she was naked... only there I began to worry
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:12 pm

It's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember the last thing that you said as you were leaving
Now the days go by so fast...

The music played softly in my head as I lay there, my bandaged paw clutched tightly to my chest... The tears and blood ran down my fur and dripped into the small puddle under my head. I gasped a little and twitched in my "sleep" against his touch...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:34 pm

it was so dark that I couldn't see anything... but just by my finger tips.. she looked like a zoombie... her body was a little bit cold in compare of mine... I moved her softly, just to not "wake her brutally"...
wipe my blood with my free hand...

my satanist jewel was twinkleling with my movements...
I was a lt worry now.. what is she doing there? and why she is so messy.. usually she take care of herself...
I just hope she didn't get hurt or something

"luv..its meh... murdoc"

I whispered
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:46 pm

The smell of hospitals in winter...

I made a sound that was like whimpering but quieter... I forced my eye open, but just a little, as I winced in pain shooting up from my bandaged paw... It was leaking blood all over the floor... I looked up at him from the corner of my eye, but I couldn't see well because I lost lots of blood from my cheeks...

I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower...

"M...Mu...?"
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:41 pm

"weah its muwdoc"

one on my hand touched her cold blood on the floor... now my heart was pulsing badly in my chest... it was beatting so hard that I tought It'll explode... some tears were rinsing... did someone did that to her... she couldn't do it herself...

"w-ot happen?! are yah okeyh?"

I had a little panic in my eyes... I just had to help her even if I was half drunk... I tooked her slowly in my arms in a position that I could lift her easilly... her head on my warm chest... I wanted her to take some body heath... I just hoped that she didn't have some really bad wounds...
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 am

My hurt paw twitched in an almost seizure-like manner, my tail slowly unwinding to drape over the edge of his arm. My eyes opened slightly wider, enough to see the blurry shape of his face.

"What happened t....to your face...?" I reached up with my good paw to gently touch it over the cuts on his face. My breathing wasn't coming very well and my whole body was shaking... I struggled to stay awake for him...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:28 pm

I tryed to escape from her touch... I didn't wanted to talk about it especially when she' s in such a bad posistion...

"I'mah fineh! its jwust swome scratchez 'n' bruises naothin' moch"

well my talkin' looked pretty bad.. that maked me laugh a little... but I returned in a serious look...

"I don't want yah to askeh meh about it... now we should gow on tha' coutch.."

caress slowly her head, I didn't know what to do... I wasn't too much drunk.. but enough to walk badly..and I can't lift her like that I'll jsut hurt her even more
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:41 pm

"No... Wh...hat happened...?" My voice was getting so weak... I was barely making sound and it took a lot more energy than normal just to say those few words. I hiccuped a gasp as pain shot up from my paw... I looked down at it and started to breath less and less... The music started playing again in my head...

Drove up to Hillside Manor sometime after two AM
To talk a little while about the year...

My head fell against his chest as my eyes fell closed... I could hardly stay awake...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:50 pm

" owkay..well I've seen meh fathe..and meh bro' and well they hurted mweh badly..."

slowly ..very slowly and careful! I began to lift her.... I almost lost my balance three times... all that just to put her on the lonely coutch...poor her..
I took my cell phone and it done a little music

" luv I'm gonna call tha ambulance... I'm worried "

caress her head
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:09 am

I grabbed his hand with my hurt paw and stared up at him. The blood soaked through the bandages and stained the palm of his hand red.

"I-I'm okay... Do you...you wanna talk about what happened...?" My breathing was extremely light like it was almost not even there... I didn't want to think about what happened to me, I just wanted to help him...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:56 am

her blood on my hand...
we were both worried about each other.. that was kind of a shame cauz we were both stubborn about the way we were hurt....

"no I justah wanna forget about that shit... and who you are tah say yah owkay? "

I started to compose the number of the local hosptital... but I ended at the fourh number... my vision was bluring again... I threw angrilly my cellphone and start to slowly cry.. almost like a whisper ...
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:25 pm

I forced myself to sit up and leaned against the couch as I held his hand firmly in my warm wet paw... I pet his head gently with my other paw, shaking a little from the blood loss.

"O-Okay, shh... Let's make a deal, okay...?" I placed my clean paw on his cheek and gently turned his face to look at me. "Tell me what ha...happened with you and I'll tell you what happened...to me... Okay...?" It was so hard to speak just that sentence... I knew if I closed my eyes for more than a second I would be asleep...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:51 pm

" no yah need a doctor.. yar awfull I don't wana lowse you! I DON'T!"

sigh and wipe the small tears...

"yah wanna know!? I'll tell yah wot happen!.. my father swaid that he wantwed me two cwome ..cwauz he wantwed two apwollogies fow all the shit he hawe downe to meh... but instead he askwed fow mowney and my bro. hit meh cauz I said no.... and they left me lwike that unable to walk cworrectly... he didn't jwust brokwe meh nose this time.... he said that he hatwed meh... and that I was a shame"
jsut sayin' it was hurting me... my dad was a shit... but still he's a member of my familly..we have the same blood stream...

"happeh now!? "
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:04 pm

"Oh b...baby..."

I ran my paw through his hair... My face was going pale now but I wasn't worried about myself... I only saw him like this one other time and I didn't want to see him so upset... I leaned down and kissed his forehead gently.

"I guess it's my t...turn..." I took a deep breath, or as deep as I could take right then. I didn't really remember a lot but I had to keep my part of the deal with him.

"I was gonna go to the bathrooms to take a shower... and something jumped on me... They must've drugged me but I was still awake enough to know that they clawed at me..." I looked down at my hurt paw... "I-I'm not sure but my ass is sore so they might've raped me... I don't remember..."
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:53 pm

"BUT... IN MY STUDIO?.... who could ever done that?! DAMN IT!"

it angrilly the coutch... I took the cell phone back with my eye blind by tear... I was crying louder...

"DAMN FUCKERS..."

the taps of my cell were bipping with my touch... and then the phone began to ring....

"essex hosptital how may I help you?"

the secretary said... I was crying.... at the phone

"are you okay?... hello?"

"sorry... *wipe tears* my girlfriend as been hurt... and were both badly engured... were in kong studio... please can yah send an ambulance..."

I said with a weak voice... hiding my face...from her... and close the phone... I turned myself so kenny won't see my face anymore... but I took her paw in my hand...
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:39 pm

I continued to pet his hair softly... I wish I could do something... I licked his cheek and sniffled a little. I knew I would cry if I let myself but I couldn't... He was already so upset and crying took so much energy that I just didn't have...

"Come on... Don't be so upset... It's just some cuts and bruises on both of us so they can fix us easily... You want me to start crying??" I smiled a little, but it was weak... The sirens of ambulances outside was faint...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:02 pm

the red light of the ambulance was flashin' my face...

"HOW CAN'T I BE UPSET!!!!??? DAMN IT!! SLUMBAGS!!! I'll FUCKIN' KILL THEM!"
wipe some more of my tears an

"you're mineh!...mine"

my throat was even more tight when I was retainning myself... I hit angilly the floor...

"ken....don't cry..I I...I should h-have stayed....I should haveh stayed in kong studio...."

the hosptital guy entered in the studio
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:16 pm

The doctor hurried in through the doors, two other people following behind him. He looked down at both of us and shook his head sadly. He bent down next to Murdoc and gently tapped his shoulder. "Sir...? Can you both walk? It is not far to the ambulance but you both need to hurry... We may need to do some blood transfusion..." He looked down at me. I finally had given up and passed out, breathing slowly through my open mouth as my paw rest limply on the back of Murdoc's head, tangled in his hair...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:40 pm

"ow... please don't touch meh doc..."

bat his hand away from my shoulder

"I can walk but badly, but I can doeh it.... an she can't even talk correctly mister so I don't think she's able to walk...."

I senced her cold hand stayin' on my head..I knew that she just passed out.. I was worried when he said blood tranfusion... I just hopped were gonna make it in the for her... I stood up and almost lost balance.. but I hang at the doctor to not fall

"just..just don't let her go..."

I started to walk at the door
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:17 pm

The doctor nodded a little at him and turned to look down at me. He gently took my bad paw and looked it over, pulling the edge of the bandage down. He cringes a little. "This looks pretty bad..." He looked up at Murdoc. "The skin is torn almost completely off... Would you like to carry her to the ambulance or would you prefer for us to use a stretcher?" He could tell I must've been of some importance...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:27 pm

"torn?... its that bad?"

I stopped my walk... I was angry at the time... but sad to.. but since the doc was there I didn't wanted him to know that.... I was all mixed up... I just had to find who was the guys that did this to her, there gonna pay... I wipe some more tears and went back to pick her...

"its okay I-I'll carry her...."

I took her in my arm.. her head layin' lazilly on my chest... I walked a little faster at the door... the adrenalin was pulsin' in my brain... maybeh that was the reason that I didn't lost a bit of my balance
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 7:08 pm

The doctor followed solemly after him, a thick silence filling the air, minus the dull sirens still spinning atop the red and white vehicle. The nurses carefully coaxed Murdoc into setting me down, eventually, as my chest tenses and I cough, a thin line of blood trailing out of the corner of my lips.

Two nurses layed me out on a makeshift bed in the back of the ambulance as the engine roared to life, zipping down through the streets and past several dozen zombies. A male nurse carefully holds an oxygen mask to my face as I breathe steadily in my "sleep". The nurse then proceeds to turn to Murdoc, taking a damp cloth and carefully cleaning the deep cuts on his face.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:06 am

the ambulance bumped a little on some corpse, making all the material shake... I closed one eye with pain as the nurse cleaned my cuts... I had some broken ribs and I was sensing the bleeding was slidding on my organs ...
I looked at kenny all worried... I didn't wanted her to die... what will I do without her?... my hearts was pulsing hardly... I was so stressed... but the only thing I could do is cry... that time... I wasn't able to wipe them because of the nurse cleaning my wounds... we were almost there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blood and achool Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood and achool   blood and achool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blood and achool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: kong studio :: the lobby-
Jump to: