gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO LUVIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

HELLO LUVIES Empty
PostSubject: HELLO LUVIES   HELLO LUVIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Name:marie-lou(but mary is better)

familly name/nickname: unknown/marie,mariewolf

sexual orientation:bisexual

I like: drawin', chattin',role playin', playin' keybord and video games...
hum...square enix stuff, invader zim , gorillaz , video games and cartoon stuff and zoombies

I do not like :slots, people that piss me off, people in my way, people that insult me, people interrupin' meh while drawin', people talkin' of random stuff that I don't care...
SPAGETTI! I HATE THAT SHIT!.... children yelling and battleing or even just noise... I like better when it quiet... and chidrens

History(5 lines minimum):I'm a zoombie and I was under the ground since I can remember, I don't know anything about my past. I suffer of a form of amnesia and it makes me unable to talk... I don't like eatin' people's brain like my mates, they think I'm not normal so I saw the kong studio on the cliff and I wanted to be seen normally the way I am. I was more me then a zoombie, I had to live with humans..or at least try

worship phrases: phrases:(I can't talk XD)
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
no one can surpass our sex appeal
no one can surpass our sex appeal
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

HELLO LUVIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO LUVIES   HELLO LUVIES Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:10 pm

hahah welcome on the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net

HELLO LUVIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: it all begin here :: presentation and rules-
Jump to: