gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
murdoc niccals
no one can surpass our sex appeal
murdoc niccals

Male
Number of posts : 564
boyfriend/girlfriend : kenny DAH!!!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray
Registration date : 2007-04-04

I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Empty
PostSubject: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:06 pm

the sirens of an ambulance were knockin' the silence with an horribe echo... and the vehicule made and horrible growing as it stopped in front of a gorgeous lady
I looked her with an face protection mask...
and then I opened the door wearing a complete doctor uniform...
with speculums in my hands

" inspection time! welcome to dr. niccals genichologist"
Back to top Go down
https://gorillaz-love-rpg.rpg-board.net
Kenny
Kenny

Female
Number of posts : 513
boyfriend/girlfriend : Uh... >>;; Yes?
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:24 am

I had been sitting on the safety railing lining the crazy road, trying to replace the chain on my bike. I looked up at him and blinked once, in surprise, as the siren wheezed to a stop. My cheeks went pink as the words chimed merrily through his (assumingly) sterile mask, the greased chain slipping from my paws and clattering against the pavement.

"You can't be serious..."
Back to top Go down
http://kenny-the-zynph.deviantart.com/
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bradley (my shovel), cigarettes...eerrr condoms... body spray

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:39 pm

I looked facilly down to her by staying in my character.
it was hard tho have an ambulabce, but since I got a fake diplome from mexico this was a piece of cake... I ve made some renovation to prepare it for that moment so it'll be a sex shop on wheels.. and by thar I mean that there is every thing I could've found (that she could use) in sex shops

I when to knee at her side and tugged down my mask to leave a kiss on her cheek as I whispered

"happy birthday kenn"

then I stood up to return in me character and took a serious voice.

"of course I'm serious... now get in so I can do my inspection in private"

smirking down at her
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : dog collar, swiss army knife

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:57 am

My face turned bright red... I quickly dropped the bottle of oil, which landed with a smacking sound on the pavement, as I started to follow him to the ambulance...

"What am I being checked for...?" I looked up at him, smiling. My bushy tail swept along the cold concrete as we reached the back of the red and white vehicle, my heart starting to pound a little harder...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:00 pm

as she asked a evil smile appeared on my face...

"why do you think I'm a gynécologist hunh?"

I slid myself on the doors will glancing at her
and my hands pushed up the lock...
the door openned with and horrible creaking...

it was quite dark in there.
I stepped up and gave her my hand so she could hop in...
my red eye was almost glowing with all the shadow that was wraping me.. and there were only my shap teeth showing under an evil smirk
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:41 pm

My face turned a most unflattering shade of red... I began to wonder if he had known anything about my medical fetish. I felt my cheeks go warmer for a split second as that thought crossed my mind, but I quickly regained myself and took his hand, stepping up into the pitch-black vehicle.

"Hm...?" My voice squeaked out slightly as I saw the light from outside shine off of something in the ambulance, a shiver running up my back as I wondered what exactly his intentions were.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:06 pm

the doors closed behind us I smirked under my mask,
*tcheek* the sound of the wheel of my lighter... every sparx were lighting a little the place*tchiiieeek* I started to walk slowly to her as I was humming a happy birthday song... I got closer to her...*tchhiiiek*...*ttchiiekk*
and finally when the lighter light up... our face were very close for each other.. and the whole place could be clearly seen... my devilsh eyes were glowing with tthe reflection of the flame...

"ready to have some horribles tests... just chose your tool my dear and go on the operation bed"

I pointed to a comfty little hospital bed
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:24 am

I jumped backwards slightly as the little flame flickered mere inches from my, um... highly-flammable fur. I would have scolded him for scaring me if I wasn't already tingling with admitted fear.

As I turned, my ears flicked slightly, mostly out of curiosity. I took a couple steps toward the bed, though I paused to gasp slightly as I saw a rather violent-looking fucking machine propped against the wall. My face immediately when dark red, and I stumbled the last few steps to the edge of the white bed, glowing orange from the lighter. I clumsily grabbed the closest "toy" to me, without thinking, as I half-fell onto the white sheets.

"Oh, sweet Satan..." My pupils turned to the size of pinpricks as I saw what I had gotten ahold of. The thing was complicated and big enough to tear me in two, any way you put it.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:51 pm

I lighted up some near by candles just to make a little ambiance, and then I hear her voice.
I looked down to her, giggleling under my mask as I saw the object in her hands

"my dear miss... that thing will strech you and there no way that a doctor can have a complain about a patient being hurt"

I said on a very serious tone as I walked to the bed with the same smirk.
kneeing on the edge of the bed I slid myself slowly to go over her.
my inverted cross tinkleled as it slid on her chest.

"clumsy you"

I kindly smilled and tugged down my mask to kiss her lightly
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:16 pm

My legs draped over the edge of the bed lazily, the orange light from the dim candles playing about my fur, turning bits of it golden before flickering back to its original color. I half-smiled as I let the toy roll off of my palm into his hand, my eyes wandering around the rest of the cramped little ambulance.

"Well, "doctor"..." I said as a smirk folded out across my face, my eyes flashing every other second in the semi-luminous lighting.

"...Aren't you going to start checking me...?"
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:30 pm

I cakled as I grabbed tightly the object.. witch had a purple color with silver spackles inside of it...
my eye were glowing with the reflection of the flame in my eyes.
I put my mask back and got quickly her pants, undies off and slid myself off the bed...

I kneed to put the legs supports and open her legs to put each of them on the metal supports.

"you are sure miss that you want me to enter that thing?"

raise an eye brow smirking as my hand slid between her legs to put the end of it on the edge of her cunt
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 am

I gasped a little as he snapped my ankles into the cold metal restraints. The harsh wind outside made it echo off of the walls of the ambulance as the candles flickered in and out, turning the "room" pitch black every other second.

My thighs tensed a little as I felt the sleek rubber rest against the wet skin, my face turning a dark pink in an instant.

"If you stretch me a little, you'll be able to see it better..." I smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 pm

I couldn't stop my weak giggle...I raised my shoulders as my eyes rolled
my hand grabbed strongly her left tight and slid it slowly inside her...
my cross twinkled as my body curved over her...

my licking lips under the mask as my hot breath blew on her neck

"so?... do like that miss?... or should I make something like this?"

I started to move it slowly backward and forth
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 am

I moaned loudly in his ear as the rubber toy slowly stretched the damp walls of my pussy, my back arching against him. My ankles twisted around helplessly in the restraints as my fingers laced around the back of his head. My tail draped off the side of the emergency bed...

"Ah! Yes, doctor..."

I smirked, weakly, as an idea popped into my head.

"Uhn... Y'know, I think I'm due for...a breast examination..."
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:02 pm

"oh is thats so? well let me take a closer look"

I smirked slightly... I continued slowly my moves inside her.... and my free hand tugged her shirt upward.
me eyes stared deeply in her's...she was so pretty....
when her bra was visible, I tugged down my mask, reached down to it...and then ripped the fabric in the middle with my jaws...
her bra was ruin..I smiled as my hand squeezed her boob

"lets be less professional now"

I said, breathing slowly on he breast...my tongue slid on it..and I bagan to lick it strongly... my hand with the toy began to go furder and a little bit sronger... I was sensing the strong shoots on my finger tips as I sucked on her boob's fur...
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Kenny

Female

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:48 pm

I gasped a little as the torn fabric of my bra fell away... I couldn't think too much about that, though, as I felt the huge rubber dick slide in and out of me, along with his warm mouth on my chest. My tail draped down between his legs, a moan catching in my throat as I felt his sharp teeth drag over my nipple.

"Oh, yes, doctor..."

I smirked weakly at the way he was speaking... Like a person I never had met before... It felt so dirty to be doing this, but I couldn't help but thank him silently in the back of my mind, as I had secretly always had fantasies about something like this...
Back to top Go down
murdoc niccals
murdoc niccals

Male

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm

my tongue moved strongly, pinching her nipple with my lips... and my teeth bit the thin skin of her breast...
I felt the iron taste of her blood..licking it slowly...

I felt like funny about this, like if I wasn't completly myself...
her tails between my legs made me shiver a little...
my erd eye still glowing slowly...

" miss *I said between two licks* I must say that you are gorgeous"

I cotinued my business... I was really thinking it..she was pretty.. and I loved her so much..even behind my character...
I felt my intimate grow a little.. but I tryed to calm myself and give only pleasure to her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)   I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ride a long way to hell just to say happybirthday(for ken)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: the outside :: the highway-
Jump to: