gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering aimlessly.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayota
clean pants
clean pants

Female
Number of posts : 14
boyfriend/girlfriend : YOUR MOM. 8D
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bottle of flavored water, 10 bucks, pocket poker machine, pen
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Wandering aimlessly. Empty
PostSubject: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:02 pm

The skull-headed Doberman male's claws clicked on the linoleum as he stepped into the restroom. He had no real reason to be here, seeing as he didn't use toilets like these... but then again, they certainly made excellent water bowls! So he nosed his way into a stall and reached his long neck over the edge of a toilet, looking down into it.

"Well fuck! Now I've lost my appetite, and I may lose my lunch too! This is disgusting."

He glared at the filth in the toilet, trying to hold his breath because of the smell. He backed out of the stall and moved over to the other end of the bathroom, sitting in a corner. Couldn't these humans at least flush when they were finished? The blasphemy of it all!
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm

I hear an sound coming form the door, I pushed it slowly with precotion and not only noticed that it was the whashrooms.. but that sid was there
I didn't knew that new guy... he was kind of scary... I entered the washrooms and took my distances from him

"h-heeeloght?"

I grabbed my shirt's edge and squeezed it beween my fingers in a stressed way... I was going to be polite even if my voice was sounds wrong...
Back to top Go down
Kayota
clean pants
clean pants

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bottle of flavored water, 10 bucks, pocket poker machine, pen

PostSubject: Re: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:23 am

The dog's head was down, his eyes focused on a small insect crawling across the damp floor, when the zombie entered. He paid her no mind for the time being, seeing no reason to acknowledge her presence, but when she spoke his skull-encased head jerked up and his ears lifted. He swung his head in the direction of the voice and stood, stretching his sleek body, and walked up to the girl.

"Who the fuck are you?"

It was true, he overused cusswords, particularly the word 'fuck.' His advances toward her weren't exactly friendly, either - his head and tail were raised in a display of dominance, and he didn't give her a single wag. He stretched his legs out one more time, and then brought his rust brown paws back together, cocking his head to one side quizzically at the zombie fox.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

PostSubject: Re: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 am

"...m-mary...."
poking my nose when I said my name and then slid my hand over my mouth to hide it... but I was too much naive to undertand his unfriendly tone... one of me ears folded to the side. but he was scaring me a little bit...

I took a cookie out of my bra and showed it to him with a shaky hand and kind of forced smile
Back to top Go down
Kayota
clean pants
clean pants

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:27 pm

The demonic Doberman's tail began to wave back and forth furiously at the sight and scent of food - not just food, but a cookie! He didn't care where it had come from, it was food! Any kind of food but doggie kibble was tasty, in his opinion. Laying his pointed ears back across his skull, he stepped forward, stretching his long neck out to sniff the cookie.

"It's not chocolate chip, is it?"

It was always best to check... you never knew.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:28 pm

I moved my head to say no and made a more warm smile

"vanillaghtg..."

I said pointing at the cookie, but then I wanted to know his name since I got his attention with the cookie. his body was freaking me out a little, but since I lived in the cemetary with ugly zombies that didn't suprised me a lot.

"nameght?... scaryghtg doggyght goth agh nameght?"

I said on a naive tone as I was still showing the cookie to him until he'll take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering aimlessly.   Wandering aimlessly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering aimlessly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: kong studio :: the washroom-
Jump to: