gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere I Belong~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayota
clean pants
clean pants

Female
Number of posts : 14
boyfriend/girlfriend : YOUR MOM. 8D
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bottle of flavored water, 10 bucks, pocket poker machine, pen
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Somewhere I Belong~ Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere I Belong~   Somewhere I Belong~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Nobody was sure how she got here, not even herself. But she lived here now, in this chilly little bowling alley, rarely emerging, but when she did leave her haven she wreaked havoc. She was Goth, 14-year-old girl who seemingly lived up to her name.

She crouched in the corner behind one of the shelves of bowling balls now, what appeared to be a gameboy clutched in her hands. Her fingers moved insanely fast as she played some sort of action game, and almost nothing could tear her focus away.

"Left... right... left... no no left again damnit!" she could be heard muttering as she concentrated on the video game.
Back to top Go down
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere I Belong~   Somewhere I Belong~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:09 pm

I walked into the bowling alley. I could hear the bleeps and bloops of a video game, which attracted me here. Then I saw this little girl who was playing with her game boy.

"Hey.. Wot game are ye' playin'?"

I didn't even asked her name, I was just caught by the game.
Back to top Go down
Kayota
clean pants
clean pants

Female
Number of posts : 14
boyfriend/girlfriend : YOUR MOM. 8D
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : bottle of flavored water, 10 bucks, pocket poker machine, pen
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere I Belong~   Somewhere I Belong~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:13 pm

The girl looked up as 2D walked over and got to her feet rather quickly, shoving the gameboy in her pocket. She stared at him for a moment as if surprised, and then narrowed her startling lime green eyes at him.

"...MARCUS WARD!" she screeched, throwing her arms up in the air as she said it. No, that wasn't the name of the game she was playing - she was just being weird and random. As per usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere I Belong~   Somewhere I Belong~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere I Belong~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gorillaz-love :: kong studio :: the bowling alley-
Jump to: