gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stu's room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Once you enter this room, an awful scent of filth and an uninviting mess shows up right before you. Lots of keyboards and pianos are on the wall. You can see his computer right on the ground, no desk to support it and seem really old. 2-D was in his room, playing with his GameBoy. Tetris to be precise, and felt kind of lonely, but still played, since he was at level 132 already.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:47 pm

I was hidding under the bed, since I tought that video games were borring!

so all he could see is my tail waving from under the bed, maybeh he had too much concentration on his game that he forgot about me. I took one of his zoombie movies under the bed.
I yawned and then slid myself out to jump on the bed

"D! D!"

fold my ears back showing the dvd case

"mmrovyeh!"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:40 am

I smiled and laughed at Mary, holding the dvd case. I took it and looked at the title "House of the dead: Special Edition: The Red Gun" This seemed like fun and I would made anything to make her happy so I opened my dvd and played the movie on one of the plasma HD TV on the wall.

"Enjoy the movie!"

I invited her to come on my bed, to watch the movie with me.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:31 pm

(lol!)
I happilly smiled and curled myself on the bed by warpin' my body with my tail, putting my head on his tights .

"mooovverrgh!"

I blushed by feeling his leg on my cheek.
the previews of all kinds of horror movies started, the different colors of the screen was lighting my face, still hearin' the tetris theme song in back ground.
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:34 pm

I smiled, looking at her excited by the movie. I decided to close my Gameboy and put my attention to her. Just her smile and her excitement made me happy. I layed next to her, wrapping my arm around her body and watched the Dvd with her.

"You'll like it, Mary. I brought some cookies too so if you're hungry"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:32 pm

looks at him with the corner of my eye still smiling, I loved the way that he was takin me. my ears when back and forth and my tail slid on him.

"cookieght!"

I laughed

"mary likes movieeegh andhgh cokkiedgght!"

I slid my hand over his and put my fingers between his, I wanted to kiss him badly and just the idea made me blush. my ears twiched.
his hands were cold

"D COLDHGHT!"

I slid his hands under my shirt up to my belly to heat them up rubbing them a little
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:13 pm

I looked at her in the yees while she was warming me up. I went closer to her face to land a small, soft kiss on her lips. She still tasted the same...A nice taste that would make me kiss her forever.

I was happy to be with her and live with her, just her and no one else. I could live in my bedroom all my life just with mary and I would be happy.

I rubbed her cheek while still kissing her, The movie was playing, the most scary part played but I didn't notice, I was too busy..
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:54 pm

the screamings in the background, his cold and on my belly and his soft lips on mine.

he was the one that pulled me out of darkness with a single keybord playing, and the best in all that, was like if he could understand every of .I closed my eyes as my tongue slip between his lips as I blushed some more... he was making memiss all the movie, but it was okay, because I could leave aything just to taste his love

my free hand slid on his back
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:54 pm

I could feel her cold hand touching my back, I really liked this sensation. I grabbed her hand that was on my back and putted my fingers between hers, Still kissing her passionatly. I stopped kissing to talk.

"Mary...I'm yours forever.."

I continued kissing her after.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 pm

my ear moved as I showed him a large smile, I was so happy... everytimes that he was saying that was making my heart bounce!
I runned my hand in his hair.. caressing his head slowly
my eye were full of passion and love ..
my eyes were shinning even with the low light of the plasma tv.
I rolled over him to lay on his body curling my tail on my feet as my warm breath blew on his neck.

"kioooght!"

I weakly growled as I leaved a soft kiss on his neck
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:19 pm

I gave her a kiss on her neck after she did so with me, then started to suck her neck softly and affectionatly, not too hard so she doesn'T get hurt. I loved her so much.. It was incredible.. all the moments I was with her...
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:41 pm

I shivered as my back curled as I whipered under his bitting....
my tail runned on his leg...

my hands ran down the edge of his shirt to touch slightly his skin...
I had lust for him... and only that idea made me turn bright red, I was loving him and I never wanted to leave him.. in anyways
I looked down at him moanning... I loved that

"D...."

my right hand slid up to his chest and pushed one finger on his nipple.. since the last time I've poked it he was saying stuff like "oh god".. I just tought naivly that he'll like me to do this...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:42 am

Once her cold finger touched my nipple, I felt so much pleasure of it...I moaned kind of loudly, but not too loud. I was still sucking her neck, but a bit harder so she could feel it more.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 pm

my tail patted the edge of the bed.. the movie was continuing but we were too much busy...

"love....love..."

I weakly said as he sucked harder.. my whole body shivered and my nipples when hard along with my fur getting spiky. it was a new kind of feeling that I was discovering there... lift his shirt I breath loudly on his chest... my tongue licked slowly his chest then up to his left nipple.. I didn'T know why really I was doing this... I just wanted him to be happy and feel good with me... my cheek went pink
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:22 pm

"Oh.. Don't stop.. Please..I love it.."

I said while moaning in the middle of these words. As I heard her say love softly from her little voice while licking me. I began to talk more.

"I.. I love you too, Mary.. Oh don't stop.. You are really important to me, Y'know...oooh..You are... deeply in my heart.."

As I finished those words, I went back to her neck to suck her more.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:49 pm

my ears folded by his voice and by what he just said...
I kissed him were I was licking and made some little sucking shots bitting at it.. but not too much to not hurt him... I didn't wanted to stop as he was almost bagging me too but something unknow made me stop..I moanned on his wet skin full of my saliva...

"...d-D"

I said as I shaked a little under an unknow wave of pleasure running down my body then I looked the saliva spot
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:56 pm

I moaned to her small bites on my nipple. I could feel more lust pumping inside of me. By mistake, my hand slided inside her shirt, feeling one of her breast. I loved the fur and the feel inside my hand, I kept on fondling her right breast. But then I realized what I was doing.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:23 pm

"D!!"

I jumped a little whith my face all red when he did that, and my whole body shaked and my eyes when wide .... still I liked to feel his hand... it felt suddenly hot and I was feeling like he covered my heart with cotoncandy... I sighed loudly and put naivly my hand over his to make it squeeze.. my ears folded back and my eyes closed at the half...

my tongue slid out of my mouth to lick his nipple again
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:27 pm

I moaned at her lick.. but I needed to tell her.

"Mary.. I'm sorry again.. I didn't wan-- Di.. did you like it?.."

I looked at her continuing to lick me, I thought it was a good sign since she didn't do anything else than just jump. I looked at her deeply in the eyes to know her answer.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 pm

I stoped and looked up to him smilling and blushing while saying yes with my head

"mary sensibleghtg.... butghgtg mary likeghtg... warmghtg..."

I still looked deeply in his empty looking eyes, glancing at him.
and poke his nose

"D... mary neverghtg havegthg beenghtg touchght thereghtg..."

poke one of my boobs as I said that
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:38 pm

"I.. I will go gently.. I'm sure you'll like it, mary.."

I slipped my hand under her shirt slowly again, but now on my own will. I grabbed firmly her right breast, massaging and fondling it slowly. I did it really slowly so she wouldn't be so nervous about it.

"Do you like it, Mary?.. How does it feel like?"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 pm

my ears moved in all directions as I shivered closing one eye... I quietly moaned and then looked down at his hand...
I didn't stopped bushing, it felt soft and warm like a hot blanket that just got out of a dryier machine

"m-ma-r-ry... don't...mmmhhh"

I bit at my lower lip to not moan loudly while speaking, I closed on eye blushing

"mary d-don'tghthg knowaghtg... m-maybehghtg likeht...ahg cupth ofhght hotght chocolateghtg ..."

I sighed with satifaction.. I was really liking it like if his love was entering in my blood stream to make me shiver
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:07 pm

"Oh.. Uh.. How..how about this.."

My hand moved to her nipple, rubbing it softly. I could feel that it was hard and erect, which made me shivers in pleasure. It was either she liked it a lot, or it was cold. Either way, I was sure she liked it..I switched from time to time from her nipple to her breast, fondling and rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:34 pm

I closed one eye as he do this and quickly grabbed his tights and squeezing the fabric of his jeans...
my fur was all pointy as my body shivered... my ears didn't stopped moving foward and back as I moanned pretty loudly.

"L-ove..."

I said between to moans as my eyes closed strongly under a wave of pleasure, I looked at his moves blushing.
what a wonderfull new feeling.
I squeezed more his jeans and suddenly kissed him
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:36 pm

I caught her kiss with my lips, still making her feel good. I stopped the fondling and focused more on her nipples, pinching them softly and rolling them between my fingers. My love for her was endless.. like the universe..She was the best thing to happen in my life.. I loved her so deeply..my heart always pounded fast when I was with her. I could feel her hand on my thighs, which were warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stu's room! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stu's room!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next