gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stu's room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Stu's room! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:15 pm

I looked at him blushing

"D is lazy"

my ears flicked as I took the pudding, one of my finger dipped into the dessert... I didn't liked the color of it, but the smell was raising some saliva in my mouth...
my index full of pudding slid slowly between my lips, and I already have oudding all over my mouth...

as I swallowed it I made a warm smile to D .

"kioooooooh...mary like chocolate"

I licked the edge of the cup...and now my nose had pudding on it
Back to top Go down
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:19 pm

I giggled at the chocolate on her nose.

"You forgot some here, Mary"

I rubbed my finger on her nose to get the chocolate and licked my finger. It was really tasting good. Thought it was old though..But oh well, if she likes it.

"If you want another one, Just ask me, I have a lot in the fridge."

Some questions came to my mind afterward.

"Mary, Do you have a full name? I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:35 pm

my cheeks went pink when he wipped the pudding off my nose

"no mary don't like eating too much chocolate.. mary will feel sick..."

I rubbed my belly as I said that... and then fater his question:

"Mmmmm*fold one ear thinking* mary don't remember... but mary name isn't just mary... mary head hurt when mary try to remeber... "

I shaked my head

"mary don't wanna remember... mary knows its bad"
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:45 pm

I petted her hair softly, not really understanding.

"Okay...Well I can tell you mine. My full name is Stuart Pot. Some people call me Stu-Pot...But I prefer D or 2-D. But you can call me Stuart.. That I don't mind."

I hugged her tightly, still trying to figure out what she meant by "It was bad".
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:41 pm

I still continued to eat the pudding with my fingers... and purrs under his petting

"stuart..pot?... stu-pot? mary like better D or 2-D.. but the name mary like the most to call D is sweetheart"

I warmly smiled..but then my smile quickly disapeared for my face

"mary got abandonned in the cemetary... mary just remember being hurt... and after there were darkness"

my ears fold back as my eyes seemed to get empty.
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:46 pm

I looked at her sadly.. But I putted a smile back on my face.

"But this is the past, mary.. You are not alone now! I will never abandon you! You have me..Your sweetheart.. You have Kenny, you have Murdoc! They are your friends. I am your friend too. I love you! You won't see that darkness anymore. I will be your light for eternity. I promise."

I looked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:31 pm

"sweetheart"

his words were warming my heart almost instantly...
I jumped on him tackleling 2d in the bed, and then I didn't let him go.. my laegs wraoed around his hips and my arms around him... holding stuart really tight

"mary is happy to be here... and D is right..thats all thats matter"

I caressed stronlgy his cheek with mine
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 pm

"I'm your sweetheart, And YOUR sweetheart only. No one else. Just yours."

I went closer to her, and cuddled her. I turned my face so my lips face her cheek so I landed a small kiss on her cheek and smiled at her.

"Your green eyes... they are so beautiful! I love 'em!!! I wish I still had my eyes.. showing..Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:08 pm

shivering under his kiss
I caressed his cheek, looking him deeply in his eyes...

"2-d is the king of mary's heart and soul... mary will do everything that D ask''

I rubbed his cheek with my tub...
and as he talked about his eyes

"oh..but mary found D cute the way D is"

I let a soft kiss on his lips
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:15 pm

I smiled widely at her lovely comment.

"Awww... Well I thank you for that, Mary... You are really kind!"

I heard her saying about she would do anything for me.

"Well, I don't want to.. abuse of you..Hugs and kisses are fine with me, princess. That's all I need to be happy. But the hugs and kisses must be from you and you only!"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:28 pm

I smiled back

"mary glad...."

and I was happy about the fact that I was his only one...
belongning only to him... and that was the same thing for me...
and he was really respecting me... I felt all special and unique

"mary like hugs and kisses! but...D don't like sex etheir?... why does D have done it with mary?"

my ears flicked
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:22 pm

I stared at her a bit and answered.

"Well...I don't mind Sex..and.. it came so fast... we were in the moment and something...I hope you liked it too.. if you didn't.. then I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable and all..."

I smiled a bit.

"You are really special to me, Mary."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:17 pm

now that I have green eyes.. he could see where I was looking... and I was looking dow folding my ears back blushing

"2-D told mary it was bad... but mary felt closer to D... "

I still looked the floor blushing some more. with a weak smile that didn't lasted long

" mary just feel like D as broken some important barriers..."

my hands slid around me to hold myself and hide my breast. then I looked at him deeply in his eyes...

"mary don't want any person besides D to do this..."
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:25 pm

I looked at her and smiled.

"Well of course.. Only lovers do that.. If one lover do with someone else than their lover.. it's bad.. So of course, it will be only between you and me.. But don't expect it all the time...I don't love you for that.. I love you for what you are!"

I held her by the waist and looked at her green eyes and smiled.

"You're the only one I love."
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:42 pm

I looked suprised

"no no..mary don't want this often! it will make mary lazy and too much tired... and as so much to offer then this... "

I warmly smiled and put my hands over his to make him hold tighter.

"kiooooooooooooh... mary I happy to hear this... mary is so much in love"

my tail wraped around his naked skin to warm it a little.
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:25 pm

I grabbed a pair of pants on the floor and putted them, I was getting cold so.
Then, I looked at her, Smiling.

"I'm sure you feel in love, flower..I'm giving all the love possible to you. And only to you. And I'm sure lucky to have a nice little fox like you!"

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:20 pm

the fabric of his jean felt good on my fur and it made me glance. I yawned closing one eye, the sleeptime was calling me... I reasted my chin on his shoulder and felt half awake in my sitting position

"mary want to stay with D forever... mary never leave D''

as I said thoses words I yawned again and felt almost instantly asleep
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:28 pm

I caressed her cheek softly while she fell asleep on my chest and smiled.

"Sleep well, My little princess. Your D will hold you in his arms and watch over you."

I caressed her head and played with her hair slowly, not making shaky movements to wake her up. She seemed so cute while she was sleeping..she was just like an angel.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:49 pm

I curled myself on him wraoing my tail around me and have a nice pink dream of us... but now no nightmares... my fringres reashed to my lips as I shivered ... I yawned again as turned myself to be on the side... my body started to purr by itself ... my hear were lazilly down... I was so tired and the sun was about to rise
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:52 am

I held her tightly, caressing her head softly and looking at her sleep. She was so cute.. it was amazing. I laid some small kisses on her forehead. Then started to sing some cute lullaby so she would be in a deeper sleep.

I considered myself so lucky to have someone like her.. someone that understand feelings... someone that is just.. like you.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:11 pm

purring softly under all that affection... his voice was reaching me deeply in my dreams... I blushed a litte as my ears flicked.

I had a nice sleep..just there laying with him...
my eyes were sticky and heavy. all of my muscles of my undead corpse looked lifeless, my heart stopped beathing... but I didn't dyed of course... it was just normal that after a moment of sleeping my whole body was reacting like this.... I didn't moved a bit
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:16 pm

I just kept looking at her, a little fox, quietly sleeping in my bed. The one that I loved. I smiled at her softly, even though she couldn't see it, I hoped she could "feel" the emotion.

I reached carefully at the mini-fridge for a little bottle of milk, trying to not wake her up and opened the lid. I gulped the milk in one shot, I was so thirsty. But then a question came in my mind.

"Where did she get that bra?.."

I looked at her and then the bra on the floor, wondering.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:54 pm

I jumped a little as he moved and talked..... my heart restarted beathing... my eye opened a little... I yawned and streched a little.
then I rised myself in a sitting position rubbing my sticky eyes...

"kiooooh..did D said something?"

I weakly said as I yawned again with my eyes half closed
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:58 pm

I jumped at the sound of her voice. I hoped she didn't hear me think outloud now.

"Oh.. No I said nothing.. But I have a question for you..."

I went off the bed and bent myself to get the loose bra on the floor then showed it to Mary.

"Err... where did you get it? Did Muse or Kenny gave it to you or something.. I don't remember seeing you in a bra when you came out of the graveyard...Yeah.."

I was a bit worried about it... maybe it was a stranger.. a creepy stranger..
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:11 pm

I looked a the bra and my ears flicked.. I naivly smiled

"oh the bra... well"

I yawned again and shivered a little as I put the blanket over my shoulders

"murdoc bought that from london... murdoc said that I will be more comfortable,*long yawn* and murdoc was right...."

I closed my eye a little..I wasn't trying pretty hard to wake up myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stu's room!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next