gorillaz-love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gorillaz-love

an rpg of gorillaz and mangas

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stu's room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
Number of posts : 90
boyfriend/girlfriend : D! D!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Stu's room! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:50 pm

as I was feeling his soft touch on my nipples I moanned in his mouth... those were indeed getting hard with pleasure.
I was really enjoying this, I was feeling his so near.. that I almost bet I can touch his soul. my love for me could make me belive I can fly and touch every stars.
those new sensations, I loved all that and I was wondering if I could find some other sensations like this!...
my tongue slid between his lips as I moanned again sliding my hands up and down on his tights
Back to top Go down
2-D
no one can surpass our sex appeal
2-D

Male
Number of posts : 116
boyfriend/girlfriend : Mary! Mary!
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:53 pm

I released the kiss and talked to her, still fondling her.

"Mary.. Mary...What would I do without you...You are the sunshine that entered my heart.. You are the joy of my entire life.. you are.. perfect.."

I kissed her once again, so passionately. Her nipples were rock-hard but I continued. Then, I lifted her shirt a bit, so it would be showing, and released my kiss again. I putted my mouth on one of her nipple, sucking gently.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : wearing d's shirts only in undies, a doll that D gave me and a box of cookies

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:10 pm

my eye when wide and I jumped a little of suprise with a little scream.
it was a lot sensible down there, but it wasn't long that I was enjoying it a lot... my body moved slightly while shivering more.
my cheek went hotter as my bood presure raised.
his tongue slowly licking me made my drive completly crazy.

I was on a little cloud in heaven right now and his love was anything I could ever need.

"mary..l-love *moan* d-D l-l-likeghg-t... moreghtg the-en-gh-t theghtgg-g
*moan louder* t...t-theght l-love inghtg thegh-t w-whol-ehtg un-Uni-vErsedehgt"

I sighed when I finally ended my sentence,
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male
stuff(what you have on yourself:weapons,food,ect) : Clavinet, Some cookies that Mary gave me.

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I licked her nipples more and gave small, soft sucks on them. I didn't care to have fur on my tongue, I loved her so much. Her breasts tasted so good..even for a rotting corpse..And she had a nice smell. She made me so happy, whenever she moaned. This meant she was really enjoying it. I kept on doing the job, make her full of pleasures, but my hand slipped on her thighs, rubbing her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:08 pm

"k-..aagh"

his hot hands on my tights made an incrilible wave in my whole body and made me shout again...
my back curved backward a little as the sensations went harder my body tensed with every littles sucks and touches made my muscles contract along with my shivering...I ecstatically grabbed his shirt

"a-Aah... *sigh* "

I didn't knew I had other sensible places.. and my tighs were shaking strongy under his rubbing

I put down my head at his level. heavilly breathing on his ear....and bit a little bit the edge of it
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 am

I kept on sucking on her hard erect nipples, hearing her moan made me moan myself. With one hand, I will feeling and cupping the breast that I wasn't sucking and with the other, I reached closer to her vagina, rubbing my hand on it but over her undies. It felt so warm and wet...Wet? She was loving it that much? I couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 am

yes I could sense my cunt behing hot and wet and also squeezing a little inside... dripping some liquid again...
my whole body shaked strongly when he touched the fabric of my undies... I shouted a short scream and bring my hand to my lips to bite my fingers as I tightly closed my eyes..

my other hand kept grabbing his shirt even more tightly... my tail was straight as a pole... moanning on my fingers... it was a strange sensation.. it felt so good over my entire soul..I couldn't stop moanning

and then a taught reached my mind...
do he will have the same sensations if I touched him at the same place?
my hand that was grabbing his shirt slid slowly down... and touched the zipper of his jeans with my finger tips...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:28 am

I removed my hand and licked the cunt off it. Then I felt her hand on my pelvic area..My member was bulging from her touch and it felt kind of good. It was already rock hard from all the sensations that went through me.

I looked at her briefly. She seemed to like every moment of it. I decided to put my hand in her panties and rub her vagina with soft and slow movement.

"Do..Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:47 am

by reflex, my hand grabed quickly his crotch... the fact that there where a hard thing in his pants captivated my curiosity...

but for now... my body was only shaking under his soft touch
and I was bitting my fingers so hard that some blood slid down my hand.
I was a little bit confused about what was happening since all of this was new to me...

"l.....lo..-ve"

I weakly said between my moannings and my breathings...
looking at him... a wave of pleasure went trought my body at this moment... and it made me squeeze him more tight.
I was completly giving my body and soul to him... and that sensation..I wanted it to last forever... I wanted to be with him forever... I wanted... him... forever...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Once she grabbed my crotch, my cock became harder and harder, just loving her touch even if it was on the jeans. I had so much emotions in me, but all of there were happy emotions...I was so glad to do that with her..It felt so good. I inserted one finger in her vagina. It felt so warm and moist in here, I liked it.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:31 pm

my body tensed more...
I sighed loudly as he entered inside me it felt soft and warm... it was unexplicable... it was just too much good...

"2...2-d-D... *moan lourd* oooh..."

I squeezed my chest against his, putting my nose on his and with my bloody hand I pushed his to make him go further inside me...shaking heavilly as I almost screamed...

... the thing that was growing under my hand kept teasing my curiosity...
so with my clumsy shaky hand I tugged down his zipper..and then I pulled the elastic of his boxer to slid my hand inside...
just by my touch.. it was hard... and soft...I never knew that guys had such a member in their pants.... and just by the shape it had I realised what he can do to me... and that only taght made me blush almost like maroon...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:12 am

I felt her hand grab my member and I moaned instantly. Her hand was warm and I could feel it all around it.

When I saw her pushing my hand further in her, I knew she loved it. I did some "In and out" movements in her vagina, so she could feel everything good.

"Oh.. Mary.."

I loved every moment of what was happening, and wanted it to never ever end.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:17 pm

he was driving me completly crazy... I was trying hard to not shake... but my body didn't obey... my body wasn't responding and it was heavilly reacting to his every touches... he was giving me something unexpected.. something that was so good...
I felt some of my liquid slid down my tight as he moved inside me...
I sighned with satifaction and didn't stopped moanning...

I was seeing in his eyes that he appreciated my hand grabbing him... squeezed him a little bit thighter... and began to slowly move my hand...
my eyes closed tighly under a strong wave of pleasure.. squeezing heavilly my lungs... making me moan his name...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:43 pm

As she stroked my member, I felt so good.. in extase..I moaned loudly this time.

"Ooooh... This is so.. good.."

Even though it seemed like her first time, she was doing it SO well..

I inserted my fingers deeper in her vagina, cunt was flooding all over the bed but I didn't care.. it had a nice smell actually..I knew she was loving it, by her moans, by her eyes, by her heart pulse..
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:04 pm

my eyes were shinning of tears... I was crying as the waves were more strong... tears of pleasure....
his fingers inside me going farder made my inner muscles squeeze strongly...

"D!....lo-love..A-aaah ....LO-VE!"

I said as I was bitting my lower lip, my ears flicking at every pulses...

and now I knew... as he said it I knew that he loved that...so I went a little faster making a soft massage all over his cock...

I was staring at it blushing...
it looked like a popsickle of something... I wanted to put it naivly in my mouth to se what flavor it has?...
so I curved myself forward and licked the end of it... it tasted a little bit salty.. still it was good
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:09 pm

My body shivered completely. That lick made my night! I didn't knew she knew to do that...

"Oh please...Don't.. Don't stop.. I.. I ooooh.. LOVE YOU!!!"

Her little licks were making me feel weird but so well at the same time. I decided I would do the same thing to her, just to see how she would feel.

I went lower, but in a position that she could still lick on my member as I started licking her vagina softly. Her cunt tasted delicious...and I could feel the warmth from there..
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:23 pm

my body tensed... his..his tongue felt soft hot and wet at the same time ... it felt like a hot spring pushing inside me... I moanned over his cock ... my ears couldn't stop moving in every ways and my tails patted the edge of the bed

"...w- what.. D doing to mary... feel..g-g-Good.. "

I weakly said under my heavy breath..
and then I licked him slowly and took the edge of in in my mouth... my saliva slid down to the base of his dick..as my lips sucked the edge with my tongue wiggleling along...

I usually did this with popsickles..so for me it was just normal to do this...
I was too much naive to know that my actions had a more important meanning then tasting him... but after a short moment..I knew... and my face when dark red and I closed my eyes tightly
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:27 pm

I still licked her softly, hearing what she told me so I stopped.

"I'm making you feel good...But.. only.. lovers do that..like you and me mary..Ooh please don't stop, This feels good!"

I went back to her wet vagina, as I decided to suck madly on it, tasting every bits of her, making it pleasureful for both of us.

This moment was the best ever...Just me and Mary, Making each other feel good till the end of time. This was simply perfect...the perfect time of my life..
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:38 pm

I jumped of suprise when her sucked me..and my teeth touched his cock at that time... at least I didn't bite him.. but it was close...
I loved that... I didn't wanted him to stop.. I wanted the time to freeze just to be always like this... without anyone else..just us and the love...
I shivered strongly and grabbed his tigh with my free hand... my vagina squeezed strongly and realeased some more liquid... I felt like I was going to die of an overdose of pleasure

"D!.... d..."
moanning his name..again and again....

he didn't wanted me to stop... his voice and his words filled me with joy...
I was his lover...I was glad to hear it..and sense his reactions...so I entered it as far as I could inside my mouth and garbbed the base of it with my other hand.. and I sucked as hard as I could.. the kind of suck that make blood spots...
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm

My cock felt so erect and hard as she sucked it hard. She knew how to do a blowjob?! That was amazing! I was one of the best feeling ever...mostly with her!

"Mary.. I...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum..."

I felt my cock pulsing blood harder and becoming warmer as she sucked more and more.

I continued to suck her vagina but now harder, juices going in my mouth but was still a flavorful experience. I felt so well with her.. it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:55 pm

at that time.. I felt my blodd flewing down as he sucked harder...
a kind of panic made a nest in my heart... a strange feeling was pulsing in my belly..like if something was screaming and battleling with my guts to get out... and then the muscles of my belly went hard... my face when hot..and my cunt squeezed strongly upward... I yelled inside my mouth and on his dick....
that was a wonderfull feeling... it felt like all the negative things were going out of my body...

he talked about cum?... I wondered what it was..so I stopped and looked down at his cock...

"c-cum?..."

I put the edge of it again in my mouth waiting for a kind of answer... or waiting for the cum that he was talking about... witch I didnt knew what it was... but on my side he gave me the first orgasm of my life... and the pulsions couldn't stop
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:59 pm

"Yes.. Cum.. AAAHHH..."

As I said those word, my body fluid went out of my cock, all over Mary. I had one hell of an orgasm, and it felt PERFECT!

I continued licking her softly but stopped, knewing she had her orgasm. I calmed down a bit, my heart was pulsing so fast and I was exausted..

"I'm.. Sorry mary if it went all over you."

I was panting heavily, my breathing was quicker. This was the best orgasm in my life.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:08 pm

I poked the liquid and locked at it...
I had it all over my face... I felt so empty and confused at the time... what just happen? I was sayig to myself... it was a good confusing thing...
I looked up to him licking what was on my lips...
and then I poked some of the white thing on my face

"cum?"

I said pointing at it...I felt a lot weak and strangle... my body was still shaking a lot but now of exaustion... I wiped some with my right hand and looked at it with a facinating look
Back to top Go down
2-D
2-D

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:14 pm

I answered her with the things I knew.

"Well.. It comes out when you're excited... yeah.."

I smiled at her and got her some kleenex to wash herself then I layed next to her and held her hand.

"I had.. an amazing moment with you, Mary.. It was magic..I wanna do this again sometime.."

The smell of sweat, cum and cunt was engulfing the place, But I didn't give a damn, I was with the one I loved. Forever.
Back to top Go down
mary the zombie fox
mindless in bed
mindless in bed
mary the zombie fox

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:25 pm

I wipped his liquid with the kleenex.. my face felt sticky

"oo-ooh... mary cum too?"

I ran my hand over the edge of my cunt and then looked at my wet finger tips...

I smiled as he hold my other hand saying such sweet things..my tail waved happilly..and I let myself fall backwar to his side...and layed my head on his chest... yawning

"mary want too ... but not when watching zombie movies... miss all movie... mary...mary feel good... can D explainghtg?"

I made a weak smile after my sentence... that awsome moment made me completly empty...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stu's room!   Stu's room! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stu's room!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next